A new global network has been launched to combat and coordinate action against the frightening expansion plans of the aviation industry. The plans are driven by the super rich flying increasingly frequently to their tax havens – and if they go ahead there is no chance of stopping runaway climate change. Fortunately there is growing resistance everywhere from a coalition of local residents, environmentalists and trade unionists, determined to stop the plans while protecting the futures of the workers who work in the industry – from hunger strikes in South Korea to the stunning victory in Notre-Dame-Des-Landes, Nantes.
More info on the various groups:
- Finance & Trade Watch – http://www.ftwatch.at/
- System Change Not Climate Change – http://systemchange-not-climatechange…
- HACAN – http://hacan.org.uk/
- Global Anti-Aerotropolis Movement – https://antiaero.org/
- Coordinadora Ote Edomex – https://www.facebook.com/Coordinadora…
- Transport & Environment – https://www.transportenvironment.org/
- Kuzey Ormanlari Savunmasi – http://www.kuzeyormanlari.org/categor…
- Global Forest Coalition – http://globalforestcoalition.org/
- PCS – https://www.pcs.org.uk/
- Back on Track – https://back-on-track.eu/
- Zone A Défendre – http://zad.nadir.org/
- BiofuelWatch – http://www.biofuelwatch.org.uk/
- Zone A Deféndre – https://zad.nadir.org/?lang=en.
…bei Billigfliegern hat man noch mehr Ärger.